Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Chevy Vehicles Are **** You Are ****in Very Stupid If You Even Think Of Buying One **** All Chevys You Are All Sooooooo Gay

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pieces Of Crap Since This Gay Site Doesnt Allow People To ****in Swear Gay Ass ****

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll Go That Low

Yeah, I'm Looking For My Pink Feather Boa Right Now So I Can Go Out And Cruze The Drag In Drag!!!
Are You Jealous?
What's The Matter.....can't Afford One Or Are You A Ford Man?
Zack

It's ok Fizzlethewizzle....we'll let you on our site even if your gay.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**** yeah FORD

Im a FORD man **** this chevy gayness I could afford one but why the **** would I want to because My SVT Cobra would kill all of your gay SSR bull****

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**** my turbo BMW M3 would also kill any of you chevy bitches

·
Registered
172 Posts
You got me

:rolleyes: Let me get this straight. We're all gay because you have a svt cobra that will kill our gay SSR's.
Excuse me for saying this(I have nothing better to do at the moment or I wouldn't waste my breath) but I think that you are either around 15yrs old and really bored, or you got gang raped by some gays while you were in the slammer and you are still angry about it.
Would you like me to arrange some counseling for you? You can get help, you don't have to carry around all that baggage with you.
Zack

·
Premium Member
9,359 Posts
Fizzle is doing a great job as a Ford ambassador. Just makes me want to buy one so I can be just like him.

Hopefully our moderators will catch up to him. I'm surprised that new posters aren't automatically put into moderation.

Ray

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pllleeeeaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pooooooor boy is a product of an abused childhood.........and BUBBA was his cellie in county so cut em some slack and pray for his soul LMAO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.