Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Hi guys, I had to register anew because I forgot my log in and password. I thought it was ZZR but not sure.
This is due to memory loss after I ended up loosing 72% of my blood supply. UMC in LV saved me but not it.
These two years I have been recovering. I won't be building stuff anymore but am playing around with some small stuff.
I have 4 customers who sent me $ and I was cut off before sending them the product.
Three were Emblem Hood Guard customers and sent $100 each. I have their names written somewhere but have not found them yet.
If you are one of them please PM me.
I have done a mold to cast the HEG in plastic. One HED is already cast, I will post pics.
I will do two more, just not as fast as I used to do.
So if the gentlemen are still in need of HEG I'll send them.
If not I'll sell them and get the $ back.
One was Ahmed from Dubai. He sent me about $50000, and I worked on his SSR for two years.
Not so easy with Ahmed. Unfortunatley he cut funding the work for more than two months at one point.
It was already a strain and that just finshed the job.
Also the Huyunday dealer in TX - I forgot the name now - the one who sells SSRs, did not do right by me
on an 8 months project. I called him a red headed bitch which I don't regret. You can't play big person and pull a rug from under someone they way he did.
If someone knows please let me know:
1)Where my ZZR is, I sold it for $2500 in Vegas in 2015.
2) my Log in back then on this Forum
3) Who the three gentlemen I owe to HEGs are
4) Who the person(s) sent me $100 bill anonymously, are.
they knew I was going under and did it anyway. probably will never know their names, but thank them for the kindness.

Moderated: Deleted 2 irrelevant to the thread (one Obama - one Trump) political references to prevent this from becoming a political outlet - Cash

·
Premium Member
19,620 Posts
You need to use search bar and put in your old screen name look through the posts I think
People were looking for you

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Ahmed, The guy who sent you 50 - 60K to build him a truck has been looking for you for the last two years.

Hopefully you still have his truck. I'll see if I can find your old site name, and possibly a link to the thread about the truck.

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Your old site name was ZZR. The site made some changes a couple years back, and we all had to figure out how to get back in with more complex passwords after the site was hacked.

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Link to the thread about the SSR build. Ahmed posted on here a few times, looking for his truck.

Unfortunately, by not being in contact for so long, you got a bit of a rough ride about not following through for Ahmed. Hopefully you can still come through for him - according to his posts, he is out $60k, and the truck was supposed to be shipped to him 2 years ago, after he prepaid the shipping.

I don't know what your issue is with Paul at North Freeway, but he is highly regarded by many of us. You probably need to clean up your mess before you complain about him.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f99/zzr-build-overseas-customer-61603/

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Here is the last we knew of Ahmed's SSR that you sold to some guy and it would up in AZ. I sent Ahmed a email letting him know you resurfaced and want to make it right

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5978504854.html

"Save 15k, RECON title, very low usage, black with black leather and carpet with wood trim in bed. Cosmetic side pipes,optional performance gauges,new rear tires, chrome wheels,heated seats,updated stereo with appleplay and hands free phone, factory car cover and much more
Call Mark at 941-928-6326 in town for only short time so call and try this awesome convertible out"

And BTW, when you disappeared somebody had tooled up a super nice fitting hood emblem guard that Mike in AZ sells on his site, bet he sold a least 200 of them so far

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Here is the last we knew of Ahmed's SSR that you sold to some guy and it would up in AZ. I sent Ahmed a email letting him know you resurfaced and want to make it right

Call Mark at 941-928-6326 in town for only short time so call and try this awesome convertible out"
George ZZR. There are several people that you cashed the checks and did not deliver. I am one.

Please come back on the site AFTER you have made well everyone you didn't deliver on.

IMO

Dave
George

If you sold Ahmed's truck, as it appears from this and other information, your first step has to be to make it right for him by returning the 50 - 60K he paid you. If in fact you sold his truck, you're probably fortunate he is so far away, and not in a good position to press fraud charges.

As far as the Fanatics that you took money from and didn't deliver, sounds like you have some ground to cover to rebuild your reputation.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,223 Posts
Read the thread that "Flassh" linked above, "ZZR build for overseas customer". REALLY SAD FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IF Comeback2018ZZR is SERIOUS about experiencing a near death condition. (not wanting/trying to start any stuff)

GOOD LUCK-- Chevy2006

Nick

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Back when I was redoing my 05SSR, I contacted George, ZZR and was going to have some things done by him. About $4000.00 which He wanted upfront money from me. I decided to go a different route, And did other things which now reading about the guys who paid and lost out. I made the right decision. Expecting a person to do work for whoever and paying them money, And then taking the money and getting nothing, But a drained checking account. Very sad

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,736 Posts
I think we all want to trust like minded people who (we think) share our same values. That's what makes it so hard when things like this happen. As has been said hopefully he does make all the people who had bad experiences with him whole again.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I think we all want to trust like minded people who (we think) share our same values. That's what makes it so hard when things like this happen. As has been said hopefully he does make all the people who had bad experiences with him whole again.

Dave
:frown2:

It's NOT gonna happen. This guy is not gonna make right what he owed to the guy that gave him 50,000 to 60,000.

Here is again his comment on that......."One was Ahmed from Dubai. He sent me about $50000, and I worked on his SSR for two years.
Not so easy with Ahmed. Unfortunatley he cut funding the work for more than two months at one point.
It was already a strain and that just finshed the job."

:surprise:
What do you mean.........that (finished the job).....dividing it out, using just the 50K figure, he was providing you around $2085/month to do the deal on his SSR. So, after two years, and he holds back on additonal funding.......(that finished the job):frown2:

I'm thinking number one, (I'm very happy I'm not personally involved in this "scam") and number two, you've got a long way to go.....(don't think you'll get there) to settle all the debts you owe a lot of guys.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Sure hope you get things ironed out. you had some nice products and excellent ideas on updates and mods for our cars. Good luck in your endeavors

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Funny one. That graph looks strangely familiar on a couple of projects I (almost) completed.

Dave
Except usually the ending arrow is pointing down. That is where it usually gets sold to someone else and either flat lines or finally gets done. The flat liners see what they got them selves into and don't even start on it. I have one of those that is only slightly uphill, but so slight that it looks like a flat line. 1955 Chevy 2nd series truck.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
I can't believe "youse guys" fork out money in advance like that. 20 years ago, a guy redid the interior of one of my 55 Chevy's. Estimate was 2,500 dollars ... said I'll need a 1,000 dollars down. I said no way, you got the car locked up in your shop, I'll pay you 2,500 cash when you're done. If I don't pay you got a 25,000 dollar 55 Chevy. Now do you want to do business or not. Picked the "Chev" up 2 weeks later, but not before I handed him the cash plus gave the employee who did the work a 50 dollar tip. Instead of live & learn, I think it's learn & live. Alexander :sst

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.