Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to Premium through PAYPAL, it was processed and cleared on July 5th. When will I be able to access Premium??

·
BlueStreak
26,925 Posts
I upgraded to Premium through PAYPAL, it was processed and cleared on July 5th. When will I be able to access Premium??
I would give it a couple more days. I have sent a copy of this to the owner/Admins to help speed the process.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
SprintRod07, I see you only have 4 Posts. Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't, yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Could you possibly contact the Admins/Owners and inquire as too when My information will be updated to show I am a Supporting Member? It has been almost a month now since paying the annual membership dues and I still dont see the badge on my profile avatar?

Thanks,

Bill ( TheXCepsion )

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Could you possibly contact the Admins/Owners and inquire as too when My information will be updated to show I am a Supporting Member? It has been almost a month now since paying the annual membership dues and I still dont see the badge on my profile avatar? Sorry I also sent this request too BlueStreak before reading further down the Posts.

PayPal Transaction Number: 9C002138EM8441646 July 6, 2018

Thanks,

Bill ( TheXCepsion )

·
BlueStreak
26,925 Posts
Could you possibly contact the Admins/Owners and inquire as too when My information will be updated to show I am a Supporting Member? It has been almost a month now since paying the annual membership dues and I still dont see the badge on my profile avatar? Sorry I also sent this request too BlueStreak before reading further down the Posts.

PayPal Transaction Number: 9C002138EM8441646 July 6, 2018

Thanks,

Bill ( TheXCepsion )
Bill, I sent a PM to Niall requesting Admins look into this. You might speed the process if you were to do the same and provide the information requested above.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Paid for Premium in April through PayPal now they are telling me my membership is about to expire. Sent two emails with PayPal info and haven’t heard anything, tried to call 416-341-8950 Auto Fourms phone number does not work. Not a good way to run a business

·
BlueStreak
26,925 Posts
Paid for Premium in April through PayPal now they are telling me my membership is about to expire. Sent two emails with PayPal info and haven’t heard anything, tried to call 416-341-8950 Auto Fourms phone number does not work. Not a good way to run a business
You need to deal with Pay Pal and have them stop your annual deduction, before they take the money out.
You should also tell your bank or credit card company that you are cancelling that payment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts