Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any plans for one in late October? Should be a good bit cooler and kinda a last thing saying high to one another before the Holidays..


Lets do something on the south side this time... I would try and arrange it but I am 100 miles away from Hto ATL..

Anyone , someone?
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
harmon

Boosted said:
Any plans for one in late October? Should be a good bit cooler and kinda a last thing saying high to one another before the Holidays..


Lets do something on the south side this time... I would try and arrange it but I am 100 miles away from Hto ATL..

Anyone , someone?
I would like to see something in the Macon or Warner robins area. :seeya :cool
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
harmon

I would like to see something in the Macon or Warner Robins area.Maybe the Wings and Wheels car show at the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins,Georgia in October.Let me know something? :seeya :seeya :seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about the Pine Mountain Are North of Columbus.. Great resteraunt, Callaway gardens and a nice little drive across Pine Mountain and into Warm Springs?

I can help get this one setup ...Let me start another post with it..
 

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
Joined
·
6,271 Posts
Count me in

I'm up for a meet at the Museum of Aviation car show. I gotta get my SSR out more.

There are usually alot of clubs that get together, Vettes, Miata, Mustang, etc so I think we should make a showing and band together in the show area if there are enough people interested.

If anyone else would like information it's here: http://www.museumofaviationfoundation.org/scr2.htm

Viewing the SR-71, U-2 (used to work on them) and the other aircraft is always fun and all for for free ........ oh yeah, not to mention all the cars, truck, bikes, etc.

:seeya
 

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
Joined
·
6,271 Posts
I'll be at the museum show, first one shows should save a parking spot for the other? I might also go on the poker run, I've been on some before but never the museum one, it might be fun.

Anyone else going that you know of othen than just us two?


I'd love to go on a run to Pine Mountain too but I'll be out of the area for that time.

:seeya
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Dragon2U said:
I'll be at the museum show, first one shows should save a parking spot for the other? I might also go on the poker run, I've been on some before but never the museum one, it might be fun.

Anyone else going that you know of othen than just us two?


I'd love to go on a run to Pine Mountain too but I'll be out of the area for that time.

:seeya
Dragon, Which museum are you referring to? Robins?
 

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
Joined
·
6,271 Posts
Warner Robins GA show

Hi,
Yes, I am speaking of the Warner Robins GA Museum of Aviation annual car show. For anyone who's not been there before it's a VERY nice museum.

More info here for those interested:
http://www.museumofaviationfoundation.org/scr2.htm

Early signup for $5 off entry fee is closing fast. Last time I showed a car there I won 1st in class and a door prize of a new set of tires. Hope I can make another decent showing.

Looks like 2 SSR's for sure at the moment but there is always room for more!

:seeya
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Dragon2U said:
Hi,
Yes, I am speaking of the Warner Robins GA Museum of Aviation annual car show. For anyone who's not been there before it's a VERY nice museum.

More info here for those interested:
http://www.museumofaviationfoundation.org/scr2.htm

Early signup for $5 off entry fee is closing fast. Last time I showed a car there I won 1st in class and a door prize of a new set of tires. Hope I can make another decent showing.

Looks like 2 SSR's for sure at the moment but there is always room for more!

:seeya
Dragon,
I'd love to make it, but I'll be at the beach that weekend. Are you in the WR/ Macon area?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top