Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a GM Exec. smokin asphalt, 6speed,original invoice 51,545.00 for 31,500.00 delivery 480 miles to my door. Has 7,00.00 miles on it. Get full warranty also. If they are going to stop making these babes I want two. Will be putting Magna supercharger on this one. Just retired and intend on enjoying life after 55. Have to go make room in the garage. Excited in northern minnesota !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I want two Too!!!

Congradulations, I think I might have a real dilemma trying to decide which one I will drive today. I was out with friends the other day and told a couple friends to come meet the love of my life..... I showed them my SSR, they were expecting a woman or something.. Go figure....

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Very Lucky

I posted on the other post but anyway.........
What color is your first one and I wish..................I were you :thumbs

That makes three or four on this site that own two :ssr :ssr's

·
Registered
480 Posts
You got a great deal and enjoy it. One's enough for me and the Mrs. I got a 2 car garage and it's full of vehicles. I couldn't buy a third vehicle and keep it outside. I JUST COULDN'T! It would drive me nuts keeping it shiny and nice.

·
Registered
66 Posts
You might need a spare

Walleye
I hope you have an problem free experience with both of the SSR's as for me I would need the second one to use while the first one is in the shop.Kidding.
Wish you more luck than I've had. My 03 14k miles is still in the shop, since this GM's the third attemp , GM is now replacing all three computers. Who knows if they cannot fix it maybe they will replace it with one of the 06 orange ones.
:yesnod
Semper Fi
Joe

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2cnd ssr

My first 05 is slingshot yellow. It has been trouble free other than having the cooling fan replaced. Most new lines like this truck have a lot of bugs to work out. To each their own.I admire the ole ssr.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts