Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a GM Exec. smokin asphalt, 6speed,original invoice 51,545.00 for 31,500.00 delivery 480 miles to my door. Has 7,00.00 miles on it. Get full warranty also. If they are going to stop making these babes I want two. Will be putting Magna supercharger on this one. Just retired and intend on enjoying life after 55. Have to go make room in the garage. Excited in northern minnesota !!!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
SWEET :cheers

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Walleye: Two "R"s, fantastic. I did almost identical to you except got a Aqua Blur. GM pep car program, 4400 miles and almost same price. I have since bought the GM full coveage extended warrenty program. Mine now sits in the garage with cover on it, now has 7300 miles. I also bought a Battery Tender to keep the battery hot. I have enjoyed this SSRfanatic site and it's loaded with good info. and funny fans. Scheide, Flushing, MI.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go for it

Life only goes around once. Put half down on a magnacharger install, corsa exhaust, and window tinting today in Minneapolis. Claims the window tinting will make the inside smoother and keep it from getting scratched up. Car is suppose to be here tomorrow afternoon. Covered with road salt most likely. Will have to give black beauty her first bath.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rather have a ssr

Was going to get a new vette till I set in one. Beleive me 80% or more would rather have a SSR. Ask a few of them. My 40,000.00 investment will keep right up with a 70, 000 vette on the straight away. Will find out this summer. To each his or her own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts