Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ghost Flames

Anyone in the DFW area? Website? Ready to rock my SSR!
I really do want to meet you guys! But my post was to find someone
that can paint my SSR. Want a flame job. Sorry to be so misleading on my post.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
If you want to meet up tonight going to be at Carraba's in Plano at 7:30 otherwise you can read through the posts to find upcoming events. Always looking forward to meeting SSR owners.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
If you want to meet up tonight going to be at Carraba's in Plano at 7:30 otherwise you can read through the posts to find upcoming events. Always looking forward to meeting SSR owners.
Well actually i had mentioned
Focks said:
Or if you prefer, Carraba's in Preston Center? Meet @7:30p. - 8:00p.? They have great food, steak and fish, and a full bar.

BUT,.... Lets go to the Carraba's in Plano, it is closer for both of us Wildcat!

ATTENTION: Dinner at Carraba's in Plano @7:30p. for all that want to join us. We (wife and I) will be at bar waiting for you all. I will have my Woodward Dream Cruise shirt on, so you know who I am. Come one, come all. :thumbs :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Just a warning to anyone going...

Don't stand between Focks and any food. You may loose a limb.

Have fun. We all did when we met up in Dayton.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
dingbat said:
Just a warning to anyone going...

Don't stand between Focks and any food. You may loose a limb.

Have fun. We all did when we met up in Dayton.
now look here "Stumpy" I gave you fair warning,... you have to pay closer attention so the forks flying thru the air. :angel

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Are you two, get back to your sides of the buffet!!!! Don't worry I am not afraid of Mr. Softy, Uh??? I mean Focks!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Focks said:
Well actually i had mentioned

BUT,.... Lets go to the Carraba's in Plano, it is closer for both of us Wildcat!

ATTENTION: Dinner at Carraba's in Plano @7:30p. for all that want to join us. We (wife and I) will be at bar waiting for you all. I will have my Woodward Dream Cruise shirt on, so you know who I am. Come one, come all. :thumbs :thumbs
Is this the Carrabba's on Central Expressway?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Yes Carraba's in Plano, is located on I-75 service road, just north of Parker.

Are there going to be any other takers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts