Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in North Texas about 50 miles north of Dallas, Does anyone know of a good body shop in the North Dallas area that could put ghost flames on my sling shot yellow SSR. I just don't trust just anyone and was wondering if any one here has had someting like that done to a car truck or motorcycle and found a good place to have it done.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
pro paint

I belong to 9 different custom paint boards. I’ll ask for the “A’ list of painters in your area. :grouphug

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Thanks but no thanks ... save the stickers for the mustangs and PT crusers. :yesnod beer fridge, kids toys. $35,000 CLASSIC AND $9.00 sticker not for me thank you. :nono :) I have airbrushed on this static cling and tested it on my work truck, it has held up on the back window through Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb. snow and ice, then I took it off. :skep But everyone has different thoughts.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
When I posted on the custom paint boards knowing that Texas is a mile or two across, I asked for north Dallas Area. But it looks like the list is a standard list for all of Texas, that Terry had on his site. Sorry no more replys have come back. I will post for Houston, but may not get any more replys. Sorry ... This is big bike painting time.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
NO sweat

Rebel, don't worry about it. Whenever you can - I probably won't do this for a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts