Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dear husband came to me the other day and told me he needed a new travel toiletry bag. I decided that I would get him a nice leather one for Christmas and since we travel to SSR events I would have it embroidered. They came out so nice I thought some of you might be interested as well. I have had these made up of quality mosaic leather. They are 11" x 6-1/2" x 4-1/4” outside and 8-5/8” x 5-5/8” x 4-1/4” inside (without the strap) The top zips open and there is a zippered compartment on the side as well. Looking at these I have since decided not only are they great for toiletries, but they could also be used to carry small hand tools in our trucks or perhaps even a small pair of shoes (to keep the dirty soles off your clothes in your luggage.) The point is they are generous in size and nothing smells as good as new leather.
$23.00 each plus $5.00 flat rate shipping for 1 in USA
shipping for 2 or more or international shipping must be quoted for your location
I accept paypal @ [email protected] or you can send a check. If you pay via paypal please send payment as a "gift". It prevents PP fees.
Please PM me if you need further details.
Quantity is limited. I hope you like them. Wendy

Just got in a new batch for those who missed them the last time.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,979 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 50 Posts