Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Daily Driver
8,858 Posts
Yes I realize your intention, but why would VerticalScope need your email, they already have it?
Is the survey asking any questions about SSRFanatics.com?
It's for AutoGuide to make a list and sell to vendors targeting on your interests.
If you don't mind, and/or have a good spam filter, go for it. Just be aware .

·
Premium Member
9,229 Posts
If the crew doesn't grumble the captain thinks everything is fine. It's not.
The captain is quite aware there is a problem. The crew grumbling constantly will likely just pi$$ him off - how far do we want to take that?

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,240 Posts
Just checked a couple of posts and pictures are working on my outfit. Hurray!!!

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
HA! so here ya go!! A Thread right under this one!

Take the 2018 AutoGuide Reader Survey and Win a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card
AutoGuide.com

Quote:
AutoGuide is looking to get some valuable feedback from its readers through our 2018 Reader Survey.

We know your time is also valuable, though, so we’re offering up the chance to win a $1,000 Amazon gift card to those readers who participate in the survey.

By signing up with your email and taking the survey, you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw. You must sign up and participate in the survey before Saturday August 11, 2018 in order to be eligible for the draw.

We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck in our Amazon sweepstakes!

You can take the survey by clicking this link.

Click here for the contest rules and regulations
Take the 2018 AutoGuide Reader Survey and Win a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card at AutoGuide.com.
Nick
Ha! ha! ha!------Y'ALL ARE WELCOME!! shortly after I commented on this thread about our problem it was FIXED!!!

Nick

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK, you sucked me in. I am the curious type. After 6 years of nothing and 5 years before that of selling things, what brought you back too this site you could not stand?
Because this is the only site that has a community of SSR Fanatics but the site is riddled with adware and difficult to navigate now as opposed to 5 years ago. Progress has not been for the betterment of the users and I was very disappointed when I returned. If I would have seen the changes as they happened it may not have seemed so dramatic but after 5 years and viewing again I was truly disheartened. I was busy for the five years and could not indulge myself in the pleasures of the passion that is SSR

·
Premium Member
62,721 Posts
i have been on this site since 2005....been a lot of changes. but none I have not over come or overlooked....I think SSR family thing has kept me on here......I see a lot of Fanatics on Facebook, but they have more problems and less people than this site......pull up your big boy pants and deal with the changes,,,,,I have not had too many problem to make me leave....no ads here....if there were some,,, big deal don't look at them

one more thing ,,, maybe you could start your own web site and run it the way you want...

·
Registered
32 Posts
So why are you here at all. I don't see why we need an outsider coming back to stir the pot. Unless, of course you are stepping up to the plate and engineering a whole new platform just for us, and underwriting all the costs of developing it until enough people switch over so that you can finally make a profit, assuming a reasonable number decide to pay for a membership, rather than be here as a visitor, as you are. Obviously, you didn't purchase a lifetime membership when you joined in 2007.
It is not my fault that the site is spawning these types of forums and discussions as to its problems. From an experts point of view I am just stating the painfully obvious. Your clear frustration, as you pointed it at me, needs to be focused at the decision makers so you can take whatever resources you have invested in YOUR site and set steps to rectify the issues or find another web developer to eventually get it repaired. Then you can attract others to donate to a satisfactory product that you can market happily to all SSR Fanatics. When I first joined I enjoyed the site and did not realize there was a premier status. I thought we were all a group of equals that had a common interest. I would be happy to donate my expertise if the powers that be ever decide to make a change.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts