Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...as a new SSR owner, I am so glad I found this site. I have already been able to identify and fix a few issues with my 2005 SSR. The posts and the continued sharing of information is really great . I just spent half an hour on the phone with Mike from Simple Engineering...thanks for be willing to spent your valuable time with a newbie to the SSR experience. I am really loving my truck and am excited about getting to know all the ssrfanatic.com members.

Thanks for everything so far,
Radarluv :black::cheers

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Wow...as a new SSR owner, I am so glad I found this site. I have already been able to identify and fix a few issues with my 2005 SSR. The posts and the continued sharing of information is really great . I just spent half an hour on the phone with Mike from Simple Engineering...thanks for be willing to spent your valuable time with a newbie to the SSR experience. I am really loving my truck and am excited about getting to know all the ssrfanatic.com members.

Thanks for everything so far,
Radarluv :black::cheers
Get in touch with me. We have a very active group here in Palm Coast. Meeting for dinner this Thursday at the Golden Lion. Free fish and chips dinners with Publix receipt for their tartar sauce. Mike [email protected]

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,289 Posts
WELCOME, RadarLuv . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get in touch with me. We have a very active group here in Palm Coast. Meeting for dinner this Thursday at the Golden Lion. Free fish and chips dinners with Publix receipt for their tartar sauce. Mike
Thanks Mike...my wife and I have a prior commitment to play trivia at Pine Lakes Clubhouse this Thursday. I will contact you via email. Appreciate to invitation!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,878 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,638 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Super Moderator
13,908 Posts
Just a short note on this - I was pretty computer illiterate in 2008, happened across this, no idea how, but the best thing ever
I was a member of 5 auto forums, but not involved.
I stumbled upon SSRFanatic.com - not sure how

SSRFanatic taught me so much - I learned how to communicate on the internet - but it was a test - still is!
I try, but some will say I don't do this well yet today.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,200 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
34,577 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :black: a little more cleaning but great colour!

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

1 - 20 of 34 Posts