Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Troy

Hit a glitch this morning, trying to access the photo that Cruzned posted under Cruise-a-palooza. I was logged in, the site info showed me as being active, but when clicked on the link for the photo, it said only registered viewvers could access it. I left the site, reloaded it, and signed in - still the same - couldn't access the photo

Ray :confused :confused

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's kind of tricky but there is a separate login spot for the gallery. It is located below the Recent Pictures. It is to the right of the screen.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Troy - will try again

·
Registered
347 Posts
Brownhornet said:
Hey Troy,

I had a problem trying to upload my last few pictures. I was logged in a me and now I can not see the pictures that i put in and it now shows them as unregisistered.
This one has been stumping me for a while. I can't figure out how pictures are getting uploaded as unregistered. Can you walk me through how you are uploading pics? Maybe that will help me somehow.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I was uploading pics in under me then I was kicked out of the gallery. I was not able to log back in to the gallery. I still can not log into the gallery. Every picture I put in after getting kicked out of the gallery showed up as unregistered. How can I get into the gallery to view pics. Every pic I click on says that I am not registered.

·
Registered
601 Posts
This what I get trying to get in the gallery

Chevy SSR Photos | Chevrolet SSR Pictures Message
You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

Powered by: PhotoPost PHP 4.7j
Copyright 2004 All Enthusiast, Inc.

Pontiac Solstice Forum - Corvette Forum - Cadillac XLR Forum - Corvettes for Sale - Wine Forum

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 PM.

-- SSRFanatic Skin -- Streamlined Contact Us - Chevy SSR Forum - Archive - Top

·
Registered
347 Posts
When you are on the upload screen does it show a username? If so, is the username a field that can be modified?

When you try to login are you logging in at the seperate gallery login vs. the forum login spot? The gallery login is located below the recent pictures and towards the right hand side of the screen.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes I am trying to login the gallery. using the gallery login. It gives me invailed user name or password.

When I first started to upload pics. It had me login. But at some point I lost my login to the gallery. From that point onI have not been able to get into the gallery to see my own or any other picture. I can see the pics when you click gallery but when you click the picture to see a larger version is when it says that I have to register.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can you try this for me? Logout of the forum. Then log back in. Go to the gallery and login with the same userid and password. See if it lets you in or not.

Sorry for the troubles on this. I just can't get it narrowed down.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Troy,

This is the latest.

Chevy SSR Photos | Chevrolet SSR Pictures Message
Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register.