Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has purchased a 2003 SSR and used some or all of their GM Card earnings (rebate) ? What amount will apply to an 03 SSR? Please respond with amounts they allowed you to use. I will be picking up my SSR shortly and would like to know. You guys and gals are a very helpful bunch and I hope to be driving mine soon. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:cheers I hope you get yours soon too. I am content to wait. All the ones on the GM buypower site are way over sticker. I know, I checked almost all of them this weekend.

Ed

Praying for a Feb. delivery....yea,,,,,,right....

·
Registered
87 Posts
HEY FIREBALLONE....

I picked mine up (at MSRP) late last month. Initially GM MasterCard folks said the 'credits' only applied to '04's. I spoke to a supervisor and they applied everything.... $2030.00+. We run 2 cards and max them every year so when we pick up the new Corvettes every other year we have 4 years or credits. Now they've 'gutted' the program and it no longer applies to employee purchases. We're done with the card now and ready to move on to the next 'bright idea'. You should be able to use every dollar of credit you have unless they have some caps now.

Love the truck.....

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Toy Truck!

I appreciate your response. Were you able to combine your and your wife's card earnings on the SSR? Dont suppose you have supervisor's name do you? Thanks and I'm glad you are enjoying your truck. Anybody else have any experience with GM card earnings on their SSR purchase?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am using $1000.00 of my GM card earning plus I charged $8500.00 of the SSR cost to my GM card. worked for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts