Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a news article this morning stating that the "Employee Discount" program will be extended until 9/30/05.

News article link

I hope the 2006 SSR is included so the "reserve amount" will come down on the "Allstate 400" pace SSR I'm bidding on....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Official word is that as of today, GM Employee Pricing is through Sept 30 and it now includes 2006 full size vehicles (Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, etc.).

·
Registered
80 Posts
QnHouston said:
Official word is that as of today, GM Employee Pricing is through Sept 30 and it now includes 2006 full size vehicles (Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, etc.).
Does not include the SSR !!!!

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wildcat66,

I like the look of the "Allstate 400" black/silver two tone paint scheme. If I don't get one of the 45 pace truck SSRs, I'd like to get the new "Blue" for 06.

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I lost out on the bidding for one of the Pace SSRs. I bid on another one on ebay and it now has gone above my threshold for comfort. I lost $13K on my 03 SSR in three months. I'm not to willing to pay above invoice or even invoice at this point for the 06 "Pace Truck" SSRs. I can also do without the massive "Allstate 400" logo on the doors too.

I think I'm going to wait and get me one of those beautiful blue SSRs. I had a BMW K1200LT motorcycle that same color blue and LOVED it.... And the story continues.

:cool

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
shiftz33, I know you had a rough go with your first SSR, but it's terrific to see you keep an open, objective mind on getting another one! I'm into mine a year and four months, and still get the big stupid grin every single time I turn the key. :thumbs

They're still not perfect by any means - but the shear fun of owning and driving one of these rides is well worth the effort. I sincerely believe you'll enjoy an SSR much more this time! It's just a matter of perspective . . .

Blast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts