Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GM Heritage Tour ends at 8:00 P.M. I am having a BBQ for anyone who would like to attend afterwards. I will be supplying the food/pop (BYOB). I am only 3 miles from the Heritage building. I will be passing out maps to my house after the tour. I also have plenty of parking available. Just wanted to show you guys some Michigan Hospitality. Bring your bathing suits if you would like to swim. Hope to have some of you guys join in. I know Marc is already planning on attending.

See you Thursday!!! :seeya
 

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
Sounds like a plan

I'm always ready for a party/BB-Q. Beats sitting in a hotel room.
 

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
Your on

Thanks for the invite Hotrodgirl.
Now we need a plan for Fri eve. Any suggestions! :)party)
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RaticalSSR said:
Thanks for the invite Hotrodgirl.
Now we need a plan for Fri eve. Any suggestions! :)party)

Someone mentioned on one of the previous posts something about going to dinner after the Lansing Tour. Maybe we should try and find somewhere that an accomodate all of us.
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,149 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Someone mentioned on one of the previous posts something about going to dinner after the Lansing Tour. Maybe we should try and find somewhere that an accomodate all of us.
When we were in Savannah all of us got together for dinner. There were 28 of us. It was a great three hour dinner and we all had a blast. I would definitely be interested in something like that again. Might have to think about reservations soon.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
624 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
The GM Heritage Tour ends at 8:00 P.M. I am having a BBQ for anyone who would like to attend afterwards. I will be supplying the food/pop (BYOB). I am only 3 miles from the Heritage building. I will be passing out maps to my house after the tour. I also have plenty of parking available. Just wanted to show you guys some Michigan Hospitality. Bring your bathing suits if you would like to swim. Hope to have some of you guys join in. I know Marc is already planning on attending.

See you Thursday!!! :seeya
You can count me in too, thanks for your hospitality...
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,782 Posts
HEY...don't leave me out!!!!!!!

Left the Adirondacks today after a week of no internet and no cell phone access, but some great kayaking, swimming, and family bonding for the week Felt handcuffed and gagged w/o the electronic toys!!.
Am in Rochester tonight and would like to hook up with my Savannah brethern , and anyone else heading on there way north. We could hook up in Ohio somewhere and maybe get a group together for the last push to Michigan.

Anybody game?????

P/P

Peace :flag
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,149 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
HEY...don't leave me out!!!!!!!

Left the Adirondacks today after a week of no internet and no cell phone access, but some great kayaking, swimming, and family bonding for the week Felt handcuffed and gagged w/o the electronic toys!!.
Am in Rochester tonight and would like to hook up with my Savannah brethern , and anyone else heading on there way north. We could hook up in Ohio somewhere and maybe get a group together for the last push to Michigan.

Anybody game?????

P/P

Peace :flag
We will be in Dayton on wednesday evening. If anyone is near there and wants to join us for the final leg get in touch. PM me, JeffDBFL or dittonzssr for info
 

·
Jeff & Terri
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Purple Penelope is going to meet us at the hotel Wedseday. Just got off the phone with him.
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,782 Posts
Likewise, Bernie :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

P/P

Peace :flag
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,317 Posts
Cant make the BBQ, but would love to hook up for a bite on Friday night.

We can discuss it when we all hook up in Lansing on friday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
Bar B Q

All Texans love Bar B Q . Count me in. Thanks, :seeya Kay :ssr
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,798 Posts
I can't wait one more day!

dittonzssr said:
BB-Q sounds great!!will be there :thumbs
:ssr
Me too! Thanks for the super invite... :cool I will try to be a very good boy .... :reddevil
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
It's fun to be BAD ! :reddevil Hey hotrodgirl, what if we don't bring a bathing suit ? :jester
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top