Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,269 Posts
March Rebate

I purchused a new 04 from Reliable Chevy (William Mork) He gave me a great deal. I love this truck. Maybe I should not complaint because I got a great deal. But I got beat out of the March Rebate. Anyone dealing with them want to know my story. Private Message me. :(

· Premium Member
1,269 Posts
March Rebate

Yes Mike I think you are right. I will post it .

On Feb.24 William Mork (They call him Billy at Reliable Chevy)and I agreed on a price for an 04 SSR. I said to Billy, I would like to wait until March to see if Chevy will have any Rebates. He said to me it does not matter because if they come out with something in March I will Redate the sale and you will get the Rebate. So we did the sale. My bank check was dated on March 01. I picked up the truck at a dealer in Dansville,NY on March 07. I heard about the March Rebate on this Form March 10. I called Billy about this. He said my SSR did not qualify. At first I took his word on this. I got to thinking about this so I called my local dealer. They ran the Vin# and it did qualify. I E-mailed Billy on this.He said it had to be in dealer inventory for the Rebate. I said if we had waited until March it would have been. He said it started on March 10. I told him the dealers knew about it on March 01. And anyway you told me any Rebate in March you would get for me. Now he says he does not recall saying this. HE DID SAY THIS TO ME. Other than this. I love this SSR. I went to Ohio for a week and then to Florida for a week. Now back home in Vermont. Waiting for summer. What a NICE RIDE.
Mason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.