Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all with the Yellow slingshots are so lucky!
:lol :lol :lol

So what, I might be Silver but I still think its cool :cool :cool :flag

·
Registered
98 Posts
Best Looking Credit Card

Whoa!!
I gotta get one, even if only for the collectible value to add to my collection of SSR stuff. :thumbs

·
Registered
98 Posts
SSRCobra,
I hate to appear dumb, BUT, is that a real card? I spent time looking around the GMCard web site and the MasterCard site and couldn't find anything. Did you have to request that particular card. If so, any leads on where to turn?

Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided to retire my US airways card and burn up my miles just incase they don’t make it. :skep

So to replace it I thought I would get the GM Mastercard, when signing up online it prompted me thru some screens then at step 3 there was a screen the allowed me to pick the picture on the card I think there was 5 different ones
Plan gray
Hummer
SSR
Pontiac Soltice
Cadillac STS

So guess which one I picked :yesnod SSR

try this link
GMcard

J

·
0 Posts
Mine too!

Although, I wish they also offered the card in red ! :cry :cry :cry

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Sliver :cry

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Ordered mine

Went online last night and got mine. I guess yellow is GM's favorite color too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
LLoyd:

Duz GM Mastercard still have the deal wherein they give you a certain % of each purchase to be applied to your next GM purchase? I used to have a GM M/C and accumulated a bunch of credit that I used to buy a 96 Suburban.... :yesnod

So do they still have that deal?

Rainwater

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
5% Earnings on GM Cards

Rainwater said:
Duz GM Mastercard still have the deal wherein they give you a certain % of each purchase to be applied to your next GM purchase? I used to have a GM M/C and accumulated a bunch of credit that I used to buy a 96 Suburban.... :yesnod

So do they still have that deal?

Rainwater
HI Rain,

Yes they do... here is a part of the offical GM Card site.

How you Earn With the GM Card® You earn 5%, unless otherwise disclosed, on GM credit card purchases which is redeemable on the purchase or lease price of a new GM car, truck or SUV (excluding Saturn, Saab and HUMMER H1). There are no limits to the amount of Earnings you may acquire within an Account Year

Ps. One big exception is you can't be a GM Employee....
:( :banghead

·
Registered
318 Posts
Marc:

Thanks for the info..... Since I am the happy owner of a SlingShot, I jumped on line and ordered the GM Mastercard with the cool picture.... Now I can begin the process of accumulating $$ for my next SSR!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'd suggest, that if one is using the card enough to generate useful credits, one better be paying it off in full every month, thus interest is not a problem.

Mark said "There are no limits to the amount of Earnings you may acquire within an Account Year"
Do I read this correctly in that credits are use them or loose them on and annual basis. Or is it that credits are available only for the purchases from the last 12 months.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
credits

You get the credits for 7 years. After the 7 years, they drop the first year and add the 8th year so you always have 7 years credit.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Interest

I have a 0% card - I applied w/ GM last year before I took delivery of my SSR. It's been a good way to keep track of all the "SSR STUFF" I've been buying....

I plan to use the 'credits' toward the purchase of a Solstice for my daughter...

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Solstice

kwhopper89 said:
I plan to use the 'credits' toward the purchase of a Solstice for my daughter...
You and I have the same thoughts...
I want to get one for my wife. I wonder just how close to $20,000.00 they will actually come in at???
:skep

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I love the Solstice but was praying the Nomad would get built. Apparently they axed that one. It would have made a great lab hauler for my fur child Bo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts