Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Card

Thanks Tom for bringing this to our attention. Just ordered my card online. GM must think yellow is the best color. Least I agree and that matters the most. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,537 Posts
GM Card

RaticalSSR said:
Thanks Tom for bringing this to our attention. Just ordered my card online. GM must think yellow is the best color. Least I agree and that matters the most. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
HI Doug,

It must be GM's favorite color :( lol.... but then I wanted to make up my own wording if I can't get the true color that should be on a platinum card. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Mastercard

My YELLOW ,The best color card is on its way.

:party

·
Registered
98 Posts
SSR Card in the mail

Just ordered my new GM SSR Card.

You should note that while you can accumulate unlimited credits there are limits that GM puts on, that can change at any time as to how many credits you can redeem on a new car. It works similar to a rebate program.

I just got it to add to my collection.

·
Registered
407 Posts
think i'm gonna hafta get one just to drive the wife completely nuts.

wish it was black but still will be cool to pull out once in awhile

·
Registered
407 Posts
okay that took about a minute and authorization and verification is instantaneous.

rates are a bit high for balances (lowest was around 15%) but got it for yucks more than use. got an extra one in the wife's name to seriously piss her off.

maybe she'll be smarter than me and use the heck out of it!!!!!!!

that would be payback :lol :boxing :nono

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
on board

I am not much for credit cards but this I gotta have and I just applied!!!!
And its YEEEELLOW ssr

J

·
0 Posts
Wow! That was fast!

I ordered my card last Wednesday, and it came in the mail today! I guess GM is really hoping to expand their credit business. I can't think of another credit card I have applied for that arrived in 6 days!!!!

Sadly for me, the picture is still yellow, not red :(

21 - 30 of 30 Posts