Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone that lives in Western, NY area we are having our 17th Annual Car Show at the GM Powertrain facility off of River Road in Tonawanda, NY. The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow. :)

Come see the great show... and If you want to bring your ride please do so. You can register tomorrow at the show if you like.

I hope to see you if you can make it ...
:seeya

*Go to post #9

Last years show

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Next Year

Marc,
Next year the national Corvair club (CORSA) is having their convention in Buffalo. Tonawanda was one of the plants (the plant?) that produced Corvair engines. I'm not sure if the organizers are planning anything but if you can help with maybe a tour or something I could pass the info along.
This year's convention is in Portland OR. Leaving LA with the 'vair in tow Sunday. I'll be trying to post some pix of the SSR-vair soon.
Enjoy the show out there..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh Boy.

Do you mean to tell me there's Vair People here too!?!?!?

I miss my last two Vairs (66 Vert, and a 63 4dr). I currently am in negotiations to buy a 65 Kelmark V8 conversion.

Next you'll tell me there's Fiero guys, and Amphicar Owners.

I also have a 66 Catalina, a 30 Model A and a 66 Vette.

No wonder I feel at home here.

hdflstf said:
Marc,
Next year the national Corvair club (CORSA) is having their convention in Buffalo. Tonawanda was one of the plants (the plant?) that produced Corvair engines. I'm not sure if the organizers are planning anything but if you can help with maybe a tour or something I could pass the info along.
This year's convention is in Portland OR. Leaving LA with the 'vair in tow Sunday. I'll be trying to post some pix of the SSR-vair soon.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Tour sounds Great!

hdflstf said:
Marc,
BTW: A Great photo! :thumbs

Please PM me and we can talk about giving the Corvair Club a group a great tour! :thumbs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts