93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the GM site today and they have $4000.00 to $5000.00 discount on 05'
SSR's until July. They claim everbody can get this GM employee price. Mofo

·
Registered
442 Posts
GM Card rebate, too?

I have a local dealer bugging me to get an SSR before I want to and he is telling me this temporary "employee pricing" (if everyone can get this price, is it really "employee pricing" or is it just ...... the price?) is available WITH my GM Card rebate when normally you cannot have both employee pricing AND the rebate from the GM Card. This particular salesman has given me other reasons to suspect what he says so does anyone know about this one way or the other? thnx!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gm Card

If you are a GM Employee you can not use the GM Card........If you are a "regular customer" you can use the GM Card with the GFP program.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Yep! Use 'em both!

Danko said:
I have a local dealer bugging me to get an SSR before I want to and he is telling me this temporary "employee pricing" (if everyone can get this price, is it really "employee pricing" or is it just ...... the price?) is available WITH my GM Card rebate when normally you cannot have both employee pricing AND the rebate from the GM Card. This particular salesman has given me other reasons to suspect what he says so does anyone know about this one way or the other? thnx!
Bought a Colorado yesterday; used the employee discount and my GM card. I am not an employee; just a fine supporter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts