Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all..... After have a computer problem (all warning lights & bells)and having the truck in a dealers shop for over 48 days GM repurchased my 2003 yellow Vin 2000 . The only cost to me was for useage fee(mileage) to get into a 2006 SSR , two months time & paperwork(Lemon Law). All in all I feel it was a fair deal to all parties. All I can say is that the 06 has more get up and GO than the 03 :) IMO the 03 sounded better, but given time I know I'll get used to the purring of the 06
Semper Fi
Joe

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are a trooper for haning in there, nice to see you stayed with a SSR even after problems. Makes us future owners that much more anxious to get one...

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,065 Posts
Congrations Joe,

It's amazing what persistence will accomplish. I applaud your committment and positive attitude.

Even though I was an aviation squid...... I can still give you a hearty "Semper Fi".

Your friend in AZ

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Mike in AZ , the info you provided , was true to a tee. used the GM assisted trade. My dealer was helpful, Thanks again, BTW I will be driving out again in Nov.
Now on defination of a squid.. Black shoe navy . Kaptin Blye s swabbies (mops in hand)...... Duck...... aviation sailor you know the 10% of the Navy that used their a brain( kidding) Don't want to piss them off they do sign the Marine corps Checks.
Old yellow vin 102000 2003 new Silver/Black vin 22600 2006
Semper Fi
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your right brown duck..black squid

WhereRu said:
Hey, since when are brown shoes 'real Navy', black shoes all the way. Haze gray and underway!
Marine Corpsman! OOH RAH!
Sorry Doc......
:rolleyes: senior moment
Semper Fi
Joe

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Ride on

Joe,

When are you going to give me a ride?

You still got my phone #?

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Tisk Tisk Tisk Whats your Poor 2003 going to think about you now?

I was a naughty girl and didnt want to behave. Mommy and Daddy took me to a bad truck Dr. that couldnt help me much. Now they are so mad at me they gave me back to the mean GM people that want to just get rid of me somewhere. Im now all alone and very very sad and now im crying yellow tears. :cry They tossed me away for a newer model I didnt mean to be naughty,.. I just wasnt made perfect, is that any reason to just get rid of me?? Won't someone please give me a new home? :cry ..:cry

:jester

1 - 17 of 17 Posts