Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers Wow! Jack just called me, the guy that bought the yellow SSR in VB recently. He is going to take me for a little ride.....too cool.

W

·
0 Posts
Its been raining hard here in Greensboro, NC and I thought it was headed your direction - you all keep it in the middle of the road!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weather Report

:cheers Wow!!!! This thing is sooooo much better than I thought it would be! Jack is a great guy for coming over and letting me take his SSR for a spin. Too cool. Thank you so much Jack! Yea, it was raining cats and dogs, the top does not leak a bit, and when I goosed the thing on London Bridge road it roared like a lion!!!! Man, that exhaust is just awesome!! What a super treat from a very nice person. After work the rain was coming down in torrents and the wind was howling sideways, but by the time Jack came over, it was pretty much drizzle and light rain. I can't believe he took that baby out in this weather to let me tests drive it!!! Ye Ha!!!! I can wait as long as I need now....I know what is really comin. Feb. or March will be here before I know it. Now let's hope they don't change my build date, AGAIN!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Way to go, Jack! You really perked up cruzned!
For a while there he acted like someone ran over
his dog. See, I TOLD you it would be worth the wait.
:cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts