Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright who got pulled over this last weekend I did and the chp had to let me go with out a ticket too.. he said I had to be going fast when I saw him, slowed way down he was going over 76 to catch me. Now lets see I just merged on freeway and saw him in rear view mirror while coming down on ramp Ispeeded up to 65 and then mergeded he came up onto me very fast and to me 65 with his p.a. ilooked down then and still doing 65 he then pulled me over and told me I was speeding and to just admit it. I said I was only going 65 from the ramp till he yelled with his p.a. he wasn't happy so I admittwed I was going 65 he gave me a lecture and sent me on my way. This was in the early after noon he could not of been haveing a bad day yet??? by the way before anyone thinks I was rude to him I wasn't I know better ... even my wife says he was rudw and I wasnot speeding :angel :angel

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I saw plenty of people pulled over on Monday.
I saw more than 5 groups of officers of 4-8 vehicles each.

Determining someone's speed coming up an on ramp is very hard. The angle makes it very deceiving and it appears the vehicle is traveling faster than it is.
But I didn't get from your story...were you doing 65 or 65? And what was the actual speed limit? :reddevil

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey BADSSR

If you were un-happy with the way you were treated, call the area office, (each CHP office is known as an Area Office), and complain to his Sgt. The area office is usually located in the City where you were stopped. If you don't know who the officer was, just relate the date and time, and location. They can work back from there. In 18 years of pushing a black and white up and down the interstate, I may have had a bad day, once. But you don't take it out on the motoring public. (God, I'm starting to sound like a PAO) :lol :lol :lol
Mike :cool
Semper Fi

·
Registered
369 Posts
WearyEagle.....

Worry about the stretch of Interstate 80 between Vallejo and Sacto, the stretch of 101 between SF and San Jose and 101 between Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo. These are the worst.
Mike :cool
Semper Fi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts