Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope to see some SSR's on the road today. Will be driving the wife's mini to Pittsburgh for a few days. If you see a blue mini with butterfly stripes, wave cause we will.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Mcvett2

What is more fun to drive the :ssr or MINI ?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hope you had a good trip Ed....

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back. safe trip. I did go to the dealer up there to check out the new Pontiac Solstice which I am pinning for but will probably have to wait a few years for. I think the supercharged version coming in the future will be a great autocrosser. kris did not let me drive a lick. The SSR is a lot more fun to drive for me, but she likes her mini more. Makes sense. You're right honey!:)

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Mini trip to Pittsburg

Glad to hear you and kris had a safe trip! I was suprised that she let you put that tag on the mini but my guess is she understands your SSR fanaticism and our's too I hope!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Mini S

I TEST DROVE ONE OF THE MINI S. WHAT A POCKET ROCKET. HAD IT UP TO 95 ON A ON RAMP TO THE FREEWAY . THE LADY I WAS WITH SAID ARNT YOU GOING A LITTLE FAST I DIDN'T REALALIZE I WAS GOING THAT FAST.:nono THAT CAR WOULD HAVE GOT ME TROUBLE REAL FAST.... YOU HAVE TWO GREAT VEH. MARK...:seeya

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jim: What a great job on that tag! Kris got a big charge outta that one. he, he....:jester
You guys comin to the beach any time soon?

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Pittsburgh trip

Cruzned
I live south of Pittsburgh.You probably
passed nearby me. If you make the
trip again let me know. We can meet for
lunch or something.
Bud

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
cruzned said:
Jim: What a great job on that tag! Kris got a big charge outta that one. he, he....:jester
You guys comin to the beach any time soon?
Hope you like this one! I'm sure it will be spring before we are down your way.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Ouch! Big Jim that one probably hurt :lol

Now....if he made it say "Yugo" that would hurt :jester

1 - 14 of 14 Posts