Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have been here for a while know that I had a change of heart once I took delivery of my SSR. I was planning to sell the car and take a profit and then buy a BMW M3. I still like an M3 but owning an SSR has been such a delightful experience that I can not see myself without one now. So the M3 is on the back burner (until I build my new garage)...

So tomorrow about 30 or so of M3 owners are going to meet up in Northbrook, IL. I plan to be there and show off the car. i have spent 14 hours in the past 3 days washing and Zainoing the car. i now have 7 coats of Zaino on it. Touched up the little rock chips and polished the interior, the car looks amazing. Lets see if the BMW owners are impressed. Some are snobs but most are car enthusiast that will enjoy the new car. I plan to Dyno the car if they let me. Will post pics later...

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey I think you will be happy with your decision..... Hey By the way been offline a day or so and seems like forever, Cruzned, I see "your SSR" under your name looks good, I can't wait til I can get mine own on here too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts