Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some ssr fanatics licence plates to finish my fanatic wall on my new garage. I just need a few more to fill it out.
So if you have a spare licence plate gathering dust I would be honored to put it on my wall and will take good care of it, you just have to bring the To Maggie Valley.
Thanks for reading this.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
I'm looking for some ssr fanatics licence plates to finish my fanatic wall on my new garage. I just need a few more to fill it out.
So if you have a spare licence plate gathering dust I would be honored to put it on my wall and will take good care of it, you just have to bring the To Maggie Valley.
Thanks for reading this.

Krazy Ed
"Cousin Eddie" I will send you one (Tennessee xxx WSM) with SWT RYD. Already got it boxed up and ready to go. Now SWT RYD is about 6"5" & 295 lbs. and 70 years old. He'll have this cute little blond headed gal with him that is about 4"11" that looks like she is HALF his age. She's not only cute but pretty :grin2:. When you hook up with him, look him directly in the eye when you're talking to him. Do NOT look at his bride. :frown2: He's a former Biker and is very, very jealous of his Motorcycle Momma and she's not a Stringy Haired Blond as Merle Haggard sings about. Now don't say I didn't warn you ... best to just take the license plate, say "Thanks" and be on your way !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also got some Ocean Front Property for sale in Arizona, if your interested !!! :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

tennessee "lyin' dog" :ssr p.s.Hope you enjoy or like the Tennessee plate. WSM is the call letters of the station (650 WSM) that broadcasts the Grand Ole Opry. WSM stands for "We Shield Millions" and was the slogan for National Life & Accident Insurance Company. Bob

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,251 Posts
I told Donna to put one of her Mickey plates in the truck for you. Beware however that once you take possession of it, I will not be liable for any homeland security issues you may have in crossing the border. ����*♂

·
Premium Member
38,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Cousin Eddie" I will send you one (Tennessee xxx WSM) with SWT RYD. Already got it boxed up and ready to go. Now SWT RYD is about 6"5" & 295 lbs. and 70 years old. He'll have this cute little blond headed gal with him that is about 4"11" that looks like she is HALF his age. She's not only cute but pretty :grin2:. When you hook up with him, look him directly in the eye when you're talking to him. Do NOT look at his bride. :frown2: He's a former Biker and is very, very jealous of his Motorcycle Momma and she's not a Stringy Haired Blond as Merle Haggard sings about. Now don't say I didn't warn you ... best to just take the license plate, say "Thanks" and be on your way !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also got some Ocean Front Property for sale in Arizona, if your interested !!! :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

tennessee "lyin' dog" :ssr p.s.Hope you enjoy or like the Tennessee plate. WSM is the call letters of the station (650 WSM) that broadcasts the Grand Ole Opry. WSM stands for "We Shield Millions" and was the slogan for National Life & Accident Insurance Company. Bob
Thank you very much! That's quite a story, thanks for the heads up.

Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
38,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will put my old personal plat in the R for you tonight.
You will have an Ohio plate if you don't already have one. One condition is that you post pictures of finished project.
Thank you very much! Yes there will be pictures

Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
6,463 Posts

Thanks "BOB" with friends like you who needs enemies.

·
Premium Member
38,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I told Donna to put one of her Mickey plates in the truck for you. Beware however that once you take possession of it, I will not be liable for any homeland security issues you may have in crossing the border. ����*♂
Thank you...you will be fine with homeland :grin2:

Krazy Ed

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
43,061 Posts
I got one very special one ..Rob got the other one...look me up..
Yes I did!!! Thanks buddy!! That plate never made it to the wall .... it’s in the library with all the diecast SSR’s!! :surprise: The wife thought it looked awesome there!!!! And it does!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts