Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sherry has been doing really good the last few weeks. She has been talking, and making since quite a bit more lately. I finally got my R back up and running after 3 months. I have taken her out 4 times in the last week, and what a differance it has made. I took her to a hockey game yesterday afternoon, and she stayed leaning forward in her wheelchair watching the game and babbling like crazy almost the whole game. When I brought her back to the home she said thank you. She has even tryed to standup! They tell me they are going to work with her and see if they can get her backup on her feet. The caregivers tell me she talks to them a lot more then before. I dont understand the changes in her, but it sure is nice! She has been eating really good to. She has been putting on more waight also. My best quess is the prayers are working. It would be great if she could walk again, and much better for my back.
I have been working on my house a lot lately. Put in laminated wood floors, painted the whole inside, and ceramic tiles in the bathrooms. changing kitchen cabinets also. I really let the place go for quite a few years, and got lots of catching up to do. I hope to have the inside done by christmas, and the outside finished by spring.
Please keep the prayers coming, later Bert

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,968 Posts
It is really great to hear such good news. We are all thinking of you both and wishing and praying for continued improvements.

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
nice to always hear good news
prayers and thoughts to you and Sherry

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Thanks for the update Bert,glad all is looking better on all your projects including the SSR. we saw you driving it but could not catch you in our scion.
hope to see you soon.

·
Vegas Mob
6,400 Posts
Bert that is extremely good news. Susan and I will keep you and Sherry in our prayers. If you get the opportunity to join us please do so, but we understand. Take care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts