Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
New member from CT
Lurker for a few while trying to find a local SSR to purchase for my father for his 70th bday this September
From researching and looking at a few cars, I have narrowed it down to wanting an 05-06 only
No Red
Lower mileage preferred
6 speed wanted but not a deal breaker
Not opposed to modifications
Live in central CT and willing to travel
Thanks for the ad

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,640 Posts
388, Good luck on your your search for a GREAT gift for your Dad!! Be Sure to have him join us.

Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NJ- thanks for the info
Haven’t had time yet to mess around till now , appreciate the help and hello Texas
Sister recently moved from San Antonio area in the Army

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Welcome to the land of Fanatics. There are T-shirts out there declaring "If you haven't owned an SSR, you wouldn't understand." So very true. Once you adopt an SSR for your dad and yourself, you will both be awarded a "Permagrin". You will then understand...
Advise: SSR's that match your dreams always move fast. Be ready to pull the trigger when you find one. Good luck with your search.

Boomer Bob :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,403 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,525 Posts
WELCOME, 388 . . . from Southern Arizona.

Good Luck on your search . . . be prepared to Jump if and when.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,375 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome @388 from Middle Georgia and good luck on your search!! :smile2:

You are an amazing person to find this vehicle for your father and we hope to see him (and you) soon at one of our rallies...he and you will be accepted as family immediately!! :grin2:

You are not just buying a vehicle, you are becoming a fanatic of an amazing piece of Chevrolet history!!
:wink2:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
WELCOME from the Heartland. The Land of OZ. Enjoy your search. I have always found the search is where the stories are made.

I will agree, however, when you find what you are looking for research it and pull the trigger. I have lost out on a few by waiting.

Agcat

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the replies
In talks with three sellers local(ish)
Will also consider the transmission option
I know he hasn’t owned a vehicle with three pedals in some time but it won’t be his daily so...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts