Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tuner guy talked to Granatelli today. They said the Predator M/T wil be available for the 05 SSR's within a month! I'm going to order my 4:56's tomorrow!

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
'05 Tuners

I think I'll wait for awhile to see what kind of problems crop up and let then get fixed..
More power to you - you'll be the first on the block to have one!

·
Registered
90 Posts
JOHN317 said:
My tuner guy talked to Granatelli today. They said the Predator M/T wil be available for the 05 SSR's within a month! I'm going to order my 4:56's tomorrow!
They told me that about 3 or 4 months ago.

I'm still waiting.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Still waiting too!!

I'm from the UK and have entered my '05 in the Cannonball 8000 event from London to Rome on September 16th. Have been waitin' for ever for the '05 Predator so I e-mailed Diablo this week explaining my situation. They just e-mailed back saying they were in the dyno stages but would still not give a firm date or confirm that I could be "chipped up" for the Cannonball 8000. :banghead At least the guys at Corsa have come up with the goods though !! :) :cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am in Boca Raton, Fl. I think I went by a long time ago to the office of Diable. Is that where they are located? Also, can they chip a 04 and what could I expect?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tell us more about the cannonball

Mad-dog said:
I'm from the UK and have entered my '05 in the Cannonball 8000 event from London to Rome on September 16th. Have been waitin' for ever for the '05 Predator so I e-mailed Diablo this week explaining my situation. They just e-mailed back saying they were in the dyno stages but would still not give a firm date or confirm that I could be "chipped up" for the Cannonball 8000. :banghead At least the guys at Corsa have come up with the goods though !! :) :cheers
Hey can you tell us more about the cannonball? Are you just going to haul-ass across Europe?
Zack :cool

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Check some of Jim G's Threads

GUB said:
I am in Boca Raton, Fl. I think I went by a long time ago to the office of Diable. Is that where they are located? Also, can they chip a 04 and what could I expect?
Yes, they have the tuner for the 04. Do a search on "microtuners".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts