Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is good news for ya'll. We will be without our computer for the next few days, so no posts from me.
Good for us, in 1 hour we are heading to the airport to fly to Iowa to pick up our 05 SSR!
SO no posts from us till we are home safe and as we have been told SMILING!
calook1967 :blur:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,009 Posts
That "Smile" will turn into a "PermaGrin" as soon as you drive her down the road! Then you'll know what we have all been talking about!
:grin2::blur:

Safe Travels Home!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
It is good news for ya'll. We will be without our computer for the next few days, so no posts from me.
Good for us, in 1 hour we are heading to the airport to fly to Iowa to pick up our 05 SSR!
SO no posts from us till we are home safe and as we have been told SMILING!
calook1967 :blur:
:surprise::surprise:

I hope you have a Smart Phone so you can jump on the site in case you need help along the way. It's a slim chance, but nice to have a back up.

Enjoy the trip home - prayers for pleasant driving weather.

Greg

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,535 Posts
Have a fun safe trip !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,527 Posts
You might want to start practicing waving because you might get people waving at you going down the road. Be prepared for questions. What is that, who makes it, what year is it. And explaining how the top goes down and where you put it when you are driving it. That one is my favorite. Some people just can't under stand that the hard top can fold up and fit in the compartment behind the seats. Good luck and hope you have a safe trip.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,765 Posts
Happy for Y'all. I just saw this, so too late to tell you to take some of our Phone Numbers with you just in case.

Nick

·
BLU SSR
3,555 Posts
Happy for Y'all. I just saw this, so too late to tell you to take some of our Phone Numbers with you just in case.

Nick
Nick,
I just saw this also , but just so you know , he won't be totally out of touch . I have been in contact with him and he has my phone number . While I may not be the fount of knowledge , I have the numbers of those who are.:wink2: Fair warning to those who may get a call!:grin2: Here's hoping they have a great , problem free trip home. :cheer: :blur::ssr

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
203 Posts
Congrats on your '05 six speed Aqua SSR, safe travels on your return to NC.

·
Daily Driver
8,967 Posts
If you let her drive some it will seal the deal but risk losing the primary drivers position. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wanted to again THANK all of you for the prayers and wishes for a safe trip And to add more info to this post. You are all so nice, Anxious to meet you's. Thanks again.
calook

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,632 Posts
Wanted to again THANK all of you for the prayers and wishes for a safe trip And to add more info to this post. You are all so nice, Anxious to meet you's. Thanks again.
calook
So this means you made it home safely, and Grinning?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts