Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something busted out my passenger side driving light, I just noticed. The chrome ring is still there but all else is gone. The light was still in it’s wiring harness and dangling in the air. Where can I get a replacement for it? Thanks. Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,171 Posts
Don't know if they sell new ones still. Might have to check Wild Bills used SSR parts or someone that is parting one out.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,044 Posts
Something busted out my passenger side driving light, I just noticed. The chrome ring is still there but all else is gone. The light was still in it’s wiring harness and dangling in the air. Where can I get a replacement for it? Thanks. Steve

You can still find them.

P/N 15215441

I bought 2 replacements from a dealer storefront on ebay. There is an ebay listing with the parts diagram, so you can confirm it is what you need. I'd also check with @BYERS

- Robert
:silver:

P.S. I found those things are a real PITA to remove from the fascia. Amazing the bezel was still there and the housing wasn't.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
According to my notes.......

Left Fog Lamp Assembly is 15215441

Right Fog Lamp Assembly is 15247291

Regards,

Mike
:|

So I'm waiting for some confirmation that Mike here has cleared the (air) for me...........Meaning "driving lights" are in fact the "fog lights" located way below the low beam/high beam and that (other beam) that comes on during the day.:nerd:

If in fact, you lost a fog light, I'd give serious consideration into going with an LED replacement as has been covered on multiple posts here.:smile2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right, and nobody on the internet has the right side lamp. It is discontinued. The left side is still available. Several sites have a kit that you have to rewire everything including a three way switch. I would rather keep the original equipment if possible. I think there is a parts place in Fort Worth that I will try. Some trailblazers used the same ones.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:|

So I'm waiting for some confirmation that Mike here has cleared the (air) for me...........Meaning "driving lights" are in fact the "fog lights" located way below the low beam/high beam and that (other beam) that comes on during the day.:nerd:

If in fact, you lost a fog light, I'd give serious consideration into going with an LED replacement as has been covered on multiple posts here.:smile2:

Yes, what we always used to call fog lights, most people call driving lights now. They run them all the time, even in the city, which I don’t care for, myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts