Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else having a hard time waiting for the supercharger results on Jim's ride:confused
I can't take it:banghead
the suspense is killing me:flag

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,268 Posts
I can see from your photo that a supercharger is needed for your ride....:glol :glol

You're just having too much fun.

It's great to be a kid with a neat toy, eh?

Mike:jester

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Enjoy those donuts, but watch out for those parking lot lamps. :eek

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Never had any personal time with lamp posts, and slick parkingl ots, however, when I used to live in Denver. I have more then a few people slide into the trailer hitch I would hang off the back of my DoDge.

Personally I have had one car slide into the hitch with the front of his car. He must have had some great speed because we needed a wrecker to pull him off.

Then there was the fellow that was doing donuts at Tamarac Square, who was t-bone by my hitch and found it sticking through his passenger door, into the passenger seat. That one was kind of funny, because he came into the lobby of the mall to get the on duty cop to say someone rammed him and then left... the funny part was I was inside talking to my friend the "on duty cop" when the guy came in. We had a good laugh when I told the guy i thiink I knew who owned the truck, and went to it, unlocking the door, and getting my insurance card out. :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
mikepowell said:
is anyone else having a hard time waiting for the supercharger results on Jim's ride:confused
I can't take it:banghead
the suspense is killing me:flag
Love the snow but love my SSR more. If you ever see my 06 Black Tie in that much snow, smack me please. Snow is what my QX56 or HHR is for. But oh no not my BABY.

:banghead :smash :banghead :smash :banghead :smash​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts