Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big deal, but very nice..Found it on Ebay, cost me 14 bucks:cry ..getting ready to really read it..:skep .. My GM driven (5K)rocket that I bought at a local pontiac dealer, came with nada so having a brochure sort of makes my roadster feel official..cool stuff:cool

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Wildcat, I asked the sales guy for it when I bought the roadster..he had no clue and said I'd have to order one..well I get home with my red treasure, and open the console for the first time and whoopeeee. There it was:glol

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is very cool....I am lucky enough to have the inside track at a dealer or 2 and I have the dealer flip charts, you know the 16" wide by 36" tall laminated flip charts that show the vehicles different options, interior and exterior colors etc. also have the wall pictures that the dealers put up on the walls in the show room...After 06 will have complete set of all from 03-06...The more literature you can collect will make much more attractive when/if you ever decide to sell it...me, I plan on keeping my Silver Bullet forever....enjoy the ride!!!:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm lovin' my truck..saw TWO SSR's today in Vegas. An Aqua at the Bank and a Brickyard w/ a paper plate cruisin' down Sahara.

·
Premium Member
6,370 Posts
Free Brochures

You can go Chevy.com and get the 06 SSR brochure sent free. Like the above post states, this stuff is going to start getting scarce! :cry There's a 06 SSR brochure on ebay know for $14.95. Its the same one as I stated above you can get for FREE!

·
Registered
615 Posts
05 SSR Catalog

Just in case anyone needs an 05 SSR Color Catalog/Brochure, I have 4 that I could sell. Out of the box never opened. $14.95 plus whatever way you want it shipped-Media, Parcel Post, Priorty Mail.
Just PM me. You can pay with PayPal, Money Order, Cashers Check, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts