Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my '05 SSR in Silver. Car was just built first week of May. The Silver is an awesome color for this car. Matches the black leather interior.

:party

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mark, why aren't there any Silver SSR avatars? Awwww we dont wanna make you guys with other colors feel too bad. :lol :glol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations!

tonystoolroom said:
Just picked up my '05 SSR in Silver. Car was just built first week of May. The Silver is an awesome color for this car. Matches the black leather interior.

Welcome to the club!

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

P.S. How does silver match black?

·
Registered
20 Posts
congratulations

Have fun, never had this much fun driving, look for any excuse to drive it, my spouse is till trying to keep it in the garage long enough to zaino it.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Welcome

tonystoolroom said:

Welcome to the SSR Fanatics site,you will find alot of good info here!
Did you get a Stick or Auto? How about the Serial #, think about becoming a supporting member so you can post some photo's of your new toy.

BIG JIM
:cool

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congrats....

:seeya
You're going to have lots of fun and attention.
It's a terrific cruiser. :thumbs
Let's get your number posted.

Jim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I meant the silver contrasts the black interior, and it matches the silver satin chrome trim interior. I'll have to get the vin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You will love this vehicle more than any other that you have ever owned. I also have silver and it gets constant attention and thumbs up everehere I go. No hanger queen for this guy. I drive it every day and enjoy every minute behind the wheel. If you really want some fun, let someone else drive it through a shopping center or some place busy and flollow them and watch peoples reaction. It is amazing. Like someone else on this board said. "It is never to late to have a happy childhood."

·
Registered
97 Posts
:) Congrats, Silver is my pic to. This is my first real toy for me, and I love every minute of it, my kids think it is cool to cruise with the top down and I have to hide the keys from my wife. After puting my wife though school and starting a family I thought it was time for a toy vehicle and not a practical work truck or grocery getter, I thought hard on a SSR or Vette and have never regreted my decisoin, the SSr is more fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts