Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations!

tonystoolroom said:
Just picked up my '05 SSR in Silver. Car was just built first week of May. The Silver is an awesome color for this car. Matches the black leather interior.

:party

Welcome to the club!

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

P.S. How does silver match black?

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,369 Posts
Welcome

tonystoolroom said:
Just picked up my '05 SSR in Silver. Car was just built first week of May. The Silver is an awesome color for this car. Matches the black leather interior.

:party
Welcome to the SSR Fanatics site,you will find alot of good info here!
Did you get a Stick or Auto? How about the Serial #, think about becoming a supporting member so you can post some photo's of your new toy.

BIG JIM
:cool

·
Registered
13 Posts
You will love this vehicle more than any other that you have ever owned. I also have silver and it gets constant attention and thumbs up everehere I go. No hanger queen for this guy. I drive it every day and enjoy every minute behind the wheel. If you really want some fun, let someone else drive it through a shopping center or some place busy and flollow them and watch peoples reaction. It is amazing. Like someone else on this board said. "It is never to late to have a happy childhood."

·
Registered
97 Posts
:) Congrats, Silver is my pic to. This is my first real toy for me, and I love every minute of it, my kids think it is cool to cruise with the top down and I have to hide the keys from my wife. After puting my wife though school and starting a family I thought it was time for a toy vehicle and not a practical work truck or grocery getter, I thought hard on a SSR or Vette and have never regreted my decisoin, the SSr is more fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.