Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Fanatic's need a little help this time... 1GCES14HX6B121900. 2006 Aqua Blur Automatic Chrome Wheels Guage Pkg Bose Heated Seats 29000 Miles Carpeted Bed with wood stips and a set of soft bags. Very clean. Whats it worth and should I buy it at a high price local Dealer....Thanks Don:blur::smash

·
Premium Member
9,271 Posts
Does it have the chrome package?

If so, adds significantly to the value.

This is a nicely equipped truck, so should go for a good price.

Check prices at North Freeway to get a feel for retail values.

My thought is if you can pick this up for anything under 30K without chrome package, decent deal. With it, the 31K is a fair asking price.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,092 Posts
Trade-in Values
Try this web site has all 3 books nada, kelly and back.
That was an interesting site, I've never seen Black Book values published. All dealers I've seen in GA work off of the Black which is based on auction prices. If the vehicle Donald was originally interested in traded in at $22k (nothing is ever clean no matter what the condition) I think his offer of $26k is pretty fair.

What really blows is the adds and deduct list:
Add/Deducts:
Chrome Package +$175
Chrome Wheels +$275
w/o Auto Trans -$750
w/o Heated Seat Package -$200
w/o Running Boards -$125

So running boards market at $800 but you only get $125?
Chrome wheels cost around $1000 but you only get $275?
Chrome package only adds $175??? All you can get for that is one piece if your lucky.

:crazy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,967 Posts
I tried the Black book with and without the whole VIN and found no change, including the MSRP which showed to be just over 39K for the 06 :blue: with chrome package and chrome wheels. I think all three are basic :bs but what I think does not matter because we are captive to such publications.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts