Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess we will be there tomorow the 20th. What time does that mall open on Sundays? Will be dining at the Rain Forest Cafe. Do not know if Taking the SSR or her Malibu. I am racking up the miles pretty fast at that 10% clip. I think I need to beef up the Tranny a little. thats a lot of torque goin gto the tranny. I understand the critical point is the 2nd to 3rd gear shift. The tranny is doing 2 different things then. I guess you can blow the accuator or something like that. If any of my ssr freinds drop by the area. 9182328441 or 9182324342. Will have one of them on. I hope to take the SSr I like to hear the turbines Whine. :thumbs

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
How was the Mall trip?? Sorry we missed you, but Bob and I were both down with the "Texas Crud" . We would not have been very good company, sneezing into your plates and all. So hope you went home with lots of good stuff and a little cash left in your pocket. I'll be in Owasso Wednesday thru Sunday of this week, so maybe we'll run into each other. :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"O" town

I'll be heading for the Minow Bucket Marina Thursday afternoon, right after Thanksgiving Dinner. Will be back Sunday eve. Got to see if there is any Black Bass and Crappie left in that lake. Might get to see ya Wed. I got to leave those cooks alone Wed thru Thurs. morn. I have not missed a meal in a while. That stuff is addicting also. Seems like I need some every day, sometimes 3 to 5 times a day. :jester :lol ;)

Thats Lake Fork, Right next to the knife. :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts