Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had graphic stripes applied on their SSR from hood, over the top extending over the tonneau cover? I am thinking of doing this and wonder if the top rubs the stripes as it opens and closes.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Dicktator

Dicktator has had "Skunk Stripes" on his truck since '04.

Jack

Reactions: voodoophantom

·
Premium Member
19,897 Posts
To be an honest gm type stripe gm they never striped the top . Hood and rear deck
Lids only I think ford did stripes all the way and those two stripes on front fender were from racers so pit crew could see car as it went by

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I do vinyl work and striping. I did my SSR with carbon fiber. But I chose not to do the roof. That said, you should have no problem with striping the roof if you choose. The pic is just food for thought.

Attachments

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,303 Posts
Has anyone had graphic stripes applied on their SSR from hood, over the top extending over the tonneau cover? I am thinking of doing this and wonder if the top rubs the stripes as it opens and closes.
many SSR's have had this done for well over 10 years. Had them on mine for over 5 years, then removed them almost 8 years ago to move onto a different look. No rubbing ever on mine, it clears where it should :thumbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts