Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the SSR world interested in a Great Lakes Tour in the fall? I live in Wisconsin and if you have never been up this way Lake Michigan is beautiful. Don’t know a route yet or done any planning just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest.Please see attached photo from Kenosha area.

Thanks Jeff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
2020 ??? Too much goin' on this fall, but it's YOUR call !!! Hey Jeff, 6 to 8 SSR's make a great number to have a Tour/Cruise. Even 4 make's for a Fun Time. Literally 4, 8, 10 to 12 trucks have the most fun ... WHY # 1) You really get to know each other, # 2) can eat 4 at a Table # 3) usually can park close together, # 4) before or after breakfast, lunch or dinner, ladies can stand around and talk and, of course, the men can too. When you get a large group together long table with 16 to 20 men & women just don't and can't communicate or even hear each other. These are just some suggestions I thought I'd throw out there. Used to belong to the Honk, Rattle & Roll Club here in Murfreesboro with 200 + members and over 100 vehicles. Go on a Cruise and eat (always at long tables) most of the time didn't even get to say Hello to most of them. So as Mr. Wonderful says on Shark Tank "I'm Out" Not going any where, where we can't get home in 8 to 10 hours. Hey don't let this discourage you "Build it and THEY Will Come" in other words "GO FOR IT" Kemo Sabi !!! :yellow:

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, especially for those who may not be able to make the International Rally in October!

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,187 Posts
I was just up to Manitowoc yesterday delivering a 55 to it's owner.

Having a fall run up along the lake front would be a wonderful scenic cruise. I've done it before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
desikk
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing