Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across this today. Nice looking Pac Blue for the money. Notice the chrome on the face of the dash. Don't think I've seen that before! 馃

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna be like Dwight aka @BlueStreak but that's not going to happen. We are however, in the market for a International Rally Raffle Truck! 馃槈

One of the SoCal Nuts
I wanna be like Dwight aka @BlueStreak but that's not going to happen. We are however, in the market for a International Rally Raffle Truck! 馃槈
I know you'll find a good one. But it won't be one of mine!

Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
Ran across this today. Nice looking Pac Blue for the money. Notice the chrome on the face of the dash. Don't think I've seen that before! 馃

I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
Nice deal on a rare pac blue

Registered
2006 Pacific Blue

History report states 1 accident. Needs to be investigated further for extent of damage. Great looker though!

Premium Member

This would be mine, not sure why it is showing a location in NY, it is in Belchertown, Ma. I have owned it for 5 years and bought another one. At this point in time I have four, 3 here and 1 in Fl. I also have a 05 silver one with 40,834 miles for sale. I am selling some of my rental property and losing some garage space so I lowered the price to sell it before winter sets in, leaving for FL Oct 27th. The accident reported was when the original owner owned it. He got a love tap in the rear and the rear bumper covering was replaced. He also did some corky things like the dash stick on chrome and a few other things. It started running funny/skipping yesterday so will put the meter on it to see what's up. Over all, nice R and everything works as it should. I also have it and the 05 one listed on Craigslist-western Ma-cars and trucks- Chevy SSR and u will find them. I LOVE SSR's but don't tell my wife as if she doesn't know it already! I just checked the ad, it reads it is for sale in Belchertown, Ma.
Thanks

BAD BOW TIE
A couple of my observations is chrome package but satin wheels, and a give-away price for an 06. Should sell quickly. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts