Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always installed K&N filters on all my rides, but based on Jim G's "little" treatise on air filters I called the MTI guys and wanted to get a Rush filter. They told me that they liked the Green Filter even better. So I went with Green. Of all the K&N's I've installed, I've never "felt" a difference. With the Green you really feel like the car is freed up and SOP acceleration "feels" much quicker. I don't know about dyno's, hp increases or 1/4 miles times, but I can tell you my "butt" likes it! John317

·
Registered
116 Posts
JOHN317 said:
I've always installed K&N filters on all my rides, but based on Jim G's "little" treatise on air filters I called the MTI guys and wanted to get a Rush filter. They told me that they liked the Green Filter even better. So I went with Green. Of all the K&N's I've installed, I've never "felt" a difference. With the Green you really feel like the car is freed up and SOP acceleration "feels" much quicker. I don't know about dyno's, hp increases or 1/4 miles times, but I can tell you my "butt" likes it! John317
What's the part number and where did you buy it?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
eBay

ssrbh said:
What's the part number and where did you buy it?

Thanks.
Got it on ebay' part #2498 from the guy in the above post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.