Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a long time member (red '04) but have never posted anything. I hope to change that and get better acquainted with the group. I live in Ormond Beach FL and participated in the Daytona Beach rally some years ago. Since then, not so much.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,506 Posts
chux, Welcome BACK from Forney Texas!!!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome Chux, I haven't been a member long but have already discovered what a valuable and informative forum this is. Other "R" owners are a big help, and give me lots of great advice and ideas. I've tackled projects that would have been very difficult without the guidance and encouragement from fellow members. Hope I can contribute to you having the same experience. Drive with Pride. Clivey

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Lemme guess, you finally retired and are looking for other ne'er-do-wells to hang with. :glol

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,783 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,900 Posts
WELCOME, Chux . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

1 - 18 of 18 Posts