Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Warm greetings and a big ole "Howdy" to you Gerd from HOUSTON, TEXAS!! - :smile2:

Mighty glad you could join our Merry Band. You are going to enjoy and learn so much more about that RED machine of yours now that you're here.

Take a minute & tell some more about you and your SSR. - :smile2:

================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Spirited driver!
1,741 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from sunny California. There is a good group on this forum from Germany. I'm sure they will reach out soon.

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Well Gerd, :00000732: to our Family of SSR owners !!! 06 Redline Red ??? That's the right color all right, and how do I know ... cause I got an 05 :ssr. The main reason is, there are 7 different COLORS and 6 of them are merely designated by their color such as :Black: :Yellow: etc. You will notice the Redline Red is designated as :SSR on the color chart. That means Redline Red is the DOMINANT and most important color. All the other colors are left over paint they had stored in the Paint Booth. Now let's look at it from the "other" side of the SSR colors. Take Pacific Blue for instance, less than 550 made ... making them very rare and very collectable !!! Same with Ultra Violet, only 1,300 turned out, another very collectable and beautiful color. Aqua Blur, same situation, less than 1,500 assembled for sale. As you can see, these 3 colors ONLY amounted to 13% of the total production of 24,112 :)ssr 6,695 = nearly 28%)

Hey Gerd, again :00000732: to the SSR NATION :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: tennesseecozydog :ssr ps Gerd I hope my addition & division is correct ... I did it on a piece of scratch paper. :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

You have come to the right place for all info you will need.

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Neil Young sang:

Welcome

Mr. Young sang "Long May You Run" with your R shinning in the sun!! :sunce: Please don't tell the other guys you drive yours in the rain, many would have a heart attack. :surprise: Enjoy your R, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.:grin2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Willkommen Gerd!!
Mein name ist Alex aus Mittel-Georgien. Ich habe seit dreieinhalb Jahren in Deutschland gelebt (1998 - 2001).
Ich arbeitete an der NATO Air Base in Geilenkirchen (bei Aachen).
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Kauf!! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie sich der SSR-Familie anschließen.
Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Profil und lassen Sie uns mehr über sich selbst und Ihre SSR wissen.
Genießen Sie das große Lächeln, wenn Sie Ihr Fahrzeug fahren ... wir nennen das "PERMAGRIN"

Andere SSR-Besitzer leben in Deutschland sind @Ingo, @Stefan Kraft und @Ruckzuck

Translation:

Welcome Gerd!!

My name is Alex from Central Georgia. I have lived in Germany for three and a half years (1998 - 2001).
I worked at the NATO Air Base in Geilenkirchen (near Aachen).

Congratulations on your purchase !! We are very pleased that you are joining the SSR family.
Please update your profile and let us know more about yourself and your SSR.
Enjoy the great smile when you drive your vehicle ... we call the "PERMAGRIN"

Other SSR owners living in Germany are @Ingo, @Stefan Kraft and @Ruckzuck

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
I just received a PM from Ruckzuck (Roman) today looking for some information.
He meets with a group of SSR owners in Germany

Please post in this thread (or send me a PM) including the last 4 of your VIN so we can enter you in our registries.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,438 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Welcome too the Group from Friendswood, Texas. I will be visiting Germany in October of this year, going to Munich I think for only one day. You have definitely found the right spot to help with information on Your R...Good Luck.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,797 Posts
Welcome

Mr. Young sang "Long May You Run" with your R shinning in the sun!! :sunce: Please don't tell the other guys you drive yours in the rain, many would have a heart attack. :surprise: Enjoy your R, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.:grin2:
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You have found the right place to gain information and, as stated above, there are several others in Germany who will likely be in touch. Do not worry about the rain. It will not melt or put out the fire in the engine. It was designed with a roof to go up when the weather requires it, otherwise the PERMAGRIN is greater with the top down.

Reactions: Ruckzuck

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Hello Redfender, welcome. :seeya You have discovered the best place on the internet for information on how to fix and how to make that SSR your own.
Hope the others in Germany will contact you, there's nothing like one on one sharing information and experiences.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,356 Posts
WELCOME, Gerd . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hello Gerd,

a warmly welcome to the Fanatics,
the best place to learn all about your SSR.

Best regards from Munich / Germany.

Roman

Hallo Gerd,

Ein Herzliches willkommen hier bei den Fanatics.
Der beste Platz um alles über deinen SSR zu erfahren.

Beste Grüße aus München

Roman

1 - 20 of 35 Posts