Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these shirts available in all these colors and sizes! Yellow, blue, red, grey, black, & white! They have the SSR (sleek. sexy roadster) logo put on them also, they have the black and white checkered trim on the collars and are very good quality! They are $24.99 plus $8.00 shipping and handling.
I HAVE A LARGE IN GREY AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
email me at [email protected] if you want it!
Or any other colors can be shipped in 7 days!
Thanks!

GR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
I may be the first to ask or to recommend... How about some Tall Sizes. I am thinking 2XT and 3XT. When you make the jump to that I will too. Otherwise they do look great.

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
I am just bumping this post, Ghostrider. Have you check inot "Tall" sizes as of yet? I want a Blue one in size 3XTra tall (if there is a little shrinkage) or a 2XTra tall if there is not.

Would also take a regular large, in yellow

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Focks said:
I am just bumping this post, Ghostrider. Have you check inot "Tall" sizes as of yet? I want a Blue one in size 3XTra tall (if there is a little shrinkage) or a 2XTra tall if there is not.

Would also take a regular large, in yellow
I'll have to check to see about tall sizes & get back with you!

GR

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Hey Ghostrider You The Man!!!!

Aaron thanks for doing exactly what you said you would do. :thumbs
Got my shirt in time for the run tomorrow and it looks great.. :cool

HEY FANATIC'S THIS IS ONE PERSON YOU CAN DO BUSINESS WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.... :flag

HIS WORD IS HIS WORD NOT TO MANY COMPANY'S CAN CLAIM THAT NOT EVEN GM :yesnod

Thanks again,

:seeya
Tony

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now Available! Red Grey & Yellow!

I have these shirts available in these 3 colors and size LARGE! Yellow, grey and red! They have the SSR (sleek. sexy roadster) logo put on them also, they have the black and white checkered trim on the collars and are very good quality! They are $24.99 plus $8.00 shipping and handling.
any other colors are also available but take 7 days to ship!

Thanks!

GR

Attachments

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,856 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I have these shirts available in these 3 colors and size LARGE! Yellow, grey and red! They have the SSR (sleek. sexy roadster) logo put on them also, they have the black and white checkered trim on the collars and are very good quality! They are $24.99 plus $8.00 shipping and handling.
any other colors are also available but take 7 days to ship!

Thanks!

GR
Received my red shirt for hubby's Christmas goodies today. I was very pleased :thumbs Good product!
I returned the one I ordered from Chevy Mall because it looked way to short for him to tuck in and he is only 5'11" :confused

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.