Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the Front Grill Bar, and a damaged would do as I can have it custom made if I can get one to use as a template.
I also need the A/C vents for the interior. they were damaged when I bought the truck after an accident. It has been a long road to finding all the parts to rebuild it but its there and I'm just down to a few cosmetic items.....Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,063 Posts
Thanks for the plug, Bruce...... But I don't actually have any vents for sale...... I have some small parts to rebuild ones that have broken vanes, but do NOT have any of the main vent part.

If I had cores from people that have found replacements, I would be able to rebuild and then have some available...... I would actually be willing to give a few bucks for useable core...

Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mike, I might be able to use the parts to repair mine. The units are there but the interior vent spines are gone/broken. can you give me some info n what you have? PM me or send to my email @ [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,063 Posts
mike, I might be able to use the parts to repair mine. The units are there but the interior vent spines are gone/broken. can you give me some info n what you have? PM me or send to my email @ [email protected]. Thanks.
I have a small inventory of the interior plastic vanes that can be used to repair a good housing. I also have an even smaller inventory of aluminum vanes. If you need one repaired, I charge $10 per vane to repair busted up vents.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts