The bumper fascia has to come off next.
Gotta go my plane is boarding.
Sorry I had to cut off early yesterday.
Here are the steps. The numbers... well the lines were copied out of several different procedures, And I was too lazy to do more than cut an paste the lines.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the grille applique molding. Refer to Grille Applique Molding Replacement - Upper in Exterior Trim.
3. Raise the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle in General Information.
4. Remove the tire and wheel assembly. Refer to Tire and Wheel Removal and Installation in Tires and Wheels.
5. Remove the wheelhouse liners. Refer to Wheelhouse Liner Replacement - Front in Body Front End.
6. Remove the pushpins from the wheelhouse liner.
7. Remove the bolt that retains the wheelhouse liner to the rocker molding.
8. Remove the wheelhouse liner from the vehicle.
6. Disconnect the front fascia wiring connector from the body side harness.
7. Remove the fasteners that attach the front fascia to the fascia support bracket.
8. Remove the side fascia attaching fasteners.
9. Remove the front fascia assembly from the vehicle.
4. Remove the front fascia wiring harness.
5. Remove the rivets from the fascia grille.
6. Remove the fascia grille retaining clips from the front bumper fascia.
7. Remove the fascia grille support from the front bumper fascia.