·
Registered
413 Posts
looks great I may do mine that way

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Silver grill

That really looks great. Adds a lot to the front end.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like the look!

Didn't think the corners looked like crap!!

What a great canvas to personalize.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thetintshop said:
here's a pic of the bars on the front end colored silver. the way GM should have done it.
this was done in silver vinyl on zainossr's truck..
That looks awesome!

Anyway of supplying this in a kit
form so that i could apply it?

Regards,
John

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:flag Awesome job. I don't think the average person out there realizes the potential for personal expression with the vinyl products that have come out in the last few years. We are talking 1200dpi quality on a product that lasts for years down the road. Now if I can just get my vinyl guy to do my 4 gigabyte file on my truck....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Really a great look!

Tint,

I'm normally not one to mess with the design, but you are absolutely right...that is "the way GM should have done it" without a doubt. You know they had to have considered it and now that I see it, I can't figure out why they would have rejected it.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That does look good!! (Would look even better without the little mustache/tag) :jester
Really though, I do like it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thetintshop: Very clean, thought they had it perfect, but this is really sharp.. Good job

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Looks great. Is the material a 3M product? What is the part # for the silver that matches the grille bar?
I been considering painting them but the tape looks dam good in the picture. :thumbs

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TheTintShop...
I think it looks really nice. I would definately consider doing it to my black one. I am curious about how much it costs to do something like that? Is it removeable? Would it leave a sticky residue if taken off? Would you know of any reputable places out here in Northern California that could do something like that?
Thanks.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man I love the way that looks. You need to set us up. It looks like it was a pretty difficult job at the corners and to get the vinyl on the top of the grill bars also. :thumbs

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thetintshop said:
here's a pic of the bars on the front end colored silver. the way GM should have done it.
this was done in silver vinyl on zainossr's truck..

The grill looks really good. :thumbs Too bad they require a front license plate in some states.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
silver grille

mnkybrs: I've contacted a shop here in So. Cal. that does vinyl graphics on cars. I am going to have mine done next week. I will post pics when it is done.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts