Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Grillman since the Homecoming Weekend? His last post was 8/16/2005.

I watched as everyone was making it home safely-but I haven't seen any postings of him to date. Does anyone know anything?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I haven't heard from him since Homecoming, but I'm pretty sure that he was spending some time touring his grill around.

If you really needed to contact him, you might find the info here
http://www.freedomgrill.com/contact.htm

Ps. I had more pictures of me taken during the Woodward dream cruise than ever before.....and it was because I was riding shotgun in Grillman's ride as he cruised the strip. EVERYONE was taking pictures. Cops were coming up asking what was for lunch. Kids were holding up the "10" signs....Adults were holding up 2 "10" signs...giving him a 20 out of 10.

I case some of you wanted to know his flames were 7 color flames and the guy who did them bought a video tape to learn how and that was his first attempt.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I ran into Grillman a week ago Thurs. on Hwy 62 in Northern AR. He was headed to a car show in Mean, AR. and then to be back in TX for a couple weeks. I did get a couple pix of his Outrageous Flame job.
Len Bell

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

looking4_an_ssr said:
I haven't heard from him since Homecoming, but I'm pretty sure that he was spending some time touring his grill around.

If you really needed to contact him, you might find the info here
http://www.freedomgrill.com/contact.htm

Thanks for the info on grillman! Yes I will e-mail him. He was a ton of fun the weekend of the Homecoming. It's just nice to hear that he is doing well. He has a great ride and a super personality!!!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update on Grillman

Heard from Gillman-he's doing great and has been back in Dallas for two weeks.

He spent the weekend at a car show in Mena, AR in the mountains with about 500 hot rods on August 27 and 28th.
He went there with a friend that has a yellow SSR with traditional flames.

Said next time he'll be in Michigan will probably be around Christmas.
And he's planning on being at the Dream Cruise every year from now on.

I was glad to hear that he is doing well!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Grillman has been sighted by both my husband and my daughter in Lewisville on two separate occasions. Does he live here??? :skep

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
It's been a year....has anyone seen the grillman lately?

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Every once in a while someone will mention" hey do you know that guy with the grill on his SSR?" but I haven't seen him driving around, but I think Jan or her daughter saw him driving not to long ago:)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Wonder why he doesn't drop in once in a while.....had a great time with him at the Homecoming in Lansing....oh well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts