Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I the new kid on the block so I apologize in advance for asking what may already be common knowledge.
In The MPD1 website they show their products, such as Front Spoiler (air dam), side skirts (running boards/rocker panels). Etc....
Then their is the complete ground effects package.
My question is:
Is the (complete) ground effects package a combination of all those separate products or is it a completely different animal ??
The pictures make the car with the complete package appear extremely lower to the ground. Was the car lowered or is the package more extreme in its dimensions ?
I was also wondering if this very cool look will be short lived by a simple driveway or gutter that wouldn't have been an issue prior to the changes.

·
Spirited driver!
1,407 Posts
I the new kid on the block so I apologize in advance for asking what may already be common knowledge.
In The MPD1 website they show their products, such as Front Spoiler (air dam), side skirts (running boards/rocker panels). Etc....
My question is:
Is the (complete) ground effects package a combination of all those separate products or is it a completely different animal ??
The pictures make the car with the complete package appear extremely lower to the ground. Was the car lowered or is the package more extreme in its dimensions ?
I was also wondering if this very cool look will be short lived by a simple driveway or gutter that wouldn't have been an issue prior to the changes.
The guy that could give you all the details is @eric-mpd

·
Registered
36 Posts
Eric Parts come with a prefect fit and finish.!! U will not be Disappointed.!!! Worth the money and u will love the look.!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
My question is:
Welcome to the forum. You can call me anytime Eric at 219-548-2673

1 - 5 of 5 Posts