Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Thanks for your interest!

2005SSR6Speed said:
I am wondering who to contact about doing a group purchase. I am considering becoming a dealer for the Magnuson Products Radix Superchargers for our site.
Your request to become a "supporting vendor" must be sent to Troy Roberts our website's Administrator (please send him a PM) to get his approval to advertise on our site.
We welcome your interest in our site. :seeya

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

Not to be a smart butt. And with all do respect, just to give you some feedback before you invest any big money. I would buy something like this only from someone who can install tweak and support my needs after the sale. I say this to help you think it through, not hurt your free enterprise. :flag

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just looking for a way to get this product out to the members at a substantial discount, lower then anywhere else to members here. I already have it and was offered a resale account with Magnuson Products while up there yesterday.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The cost is the reason I am thinking about doing this for the members. I need to speak with Brian and get it all figured out. I figured I would do a price for 1-5 orders another for 6-10 orders and another for over 11 orders. This way the more people that get in on the group purchase the lower the price would be.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Less than

$6200.00? Install another $780.00 including dyno runs.

If you could beat this you would make almost nothing. There is only about 15% markup on the s/c.

scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts