Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with another Victorville :ssr owner @ Arrowhead Credit Union...she passed me going down Armargosa and we ended up parking one space from each other. Redline Red, weekend warrior, owner Darlene, husband Tom...her :ssr , hubby works on it. Gave her my SSR Fanatic card, told her about the October event...maybe she'll log on and become another Fanatic up here in the High Desert :)

and...no, I was not hallucinating!

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
I never

artsmart said:
Met up with another Victorville :ssr owner @ Arrowhead Credit Union...she passed me going down Armargosa and we ended up parking one space from each other. Redline Red, weekend warrior, owner Darlene, husband Tom...her :ssr , hubby works on it. Gave her my SSR Fanatic card, told her about the October event...maybe she'll log on and become another Fanatic up here in the High Desert :)

and...no, I was not hallucinating!
I never doughted your sightings Randi :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Are You Sure?

Sis,

I find it conveinent that they have not logged on to the site and made themselves known. :reddevil

Very interesting.

Are you sure you saw them and spoke to them? ;)

You know light can sometimes play tricks with ones eyes, and sometimes the voices on radio or television can make it seem like people are speaking to us. :banghead

Just a thought. :glol :glol :glol

Wait! There goes that yellow one you always see! Oops! It was just another trick of the light. :lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts